cslkenny. een vriend van mij heeft tegen mij gezegd dat hij denkt dat de geister gesloopt wordt. dit zij hij vandaag tegen mij: last December German site FreizeitparkCheck.de claimed that they had been told by a 'reliable source' that the next project would be China Town. It and the hotel would be renovated and restyled to be more Tibetan, and Geister Rikscha would be removed and the underground rooms reused for a new ride.

Then this year back in March Hotel Ling Bao did have its restaurants and lobby refurbished with a new Tibetan theme/style. I did some research and all the symbols in the decorations are from Tibetan Buddhism - such as the Endless Knot.
Then in the park they hung up Himalayan Prayer Flags (common in Tibet) over the China street.

Now this Wintertraum the new China decorations.
These new dragons are from Tibetan mythology Plus with the Temple music and Fantissima's new stuff makes it seem unlikely to be demolished. Who knows they might unfortunately surprise us and my theory is wrong. ... but the China rumours are starting to fit together making me think there must be some truth.

heel interessant allemaal...