X

Privacy Statement (GDPR)

Beste bezoeker,

In het kader van GDPR hebben wij een privacy statement gelanceerd waarin wij uitleggen hoe wij omgaan met jouw persoonlijke data. Je kan het privacy statement hier terugvinden.

Uw Pretparken.be-team

Nog geen lid? Maak hier je gratis account aan!

Resultaten 1 tot 4 van de 4

Bellewaerde theme park?

So once every usually 2 years, me and some other people go on a music tour, and for 2019 we are going to belgium. We are doing some good attractions in belgium but I had to research the theme park we are going to. We are going to Bellewaerde theme park. I'd like to know everyone's thoughts on it because personally it doesn't look very good ride wise with a vekoma boomerang, a short alpine coaster and a Zierer, but they do have a zoo. The thing i am most looking forward to going on is their topple tower, never been on one and have wanted to for a while. What is everyone's thoughts on this park?SHAREit Appvn
    Laatst gewijzigd door kisangoli78; 24-03-21 om 09:49.

Re: Bellewaerde theme park?

Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door kisangoli78 Bekijk Berichten
    So once every usually 2 years, me and some other people go on a music tour, and for 2019 we are going to belgium. We are doing some good attractions in belgium but I had to research the theme park we are going to. We are going to Bellewaerde theme park. I'd like to know everyone's thoughts on it because personally it doesn't look very good ride wise with a vekoma boomerang, a short alpine coaster and a Zierer, but they do have a zoo. The thing i am most looking forward to going on is their topple tower, never been on one and have wanted to for a while. What is everyone's thoughts on this park?
    I can be very direct on this topic: unless you really want to ride a Topple Tower (which isn’t even as impressing as it looks): don’g bother to spend a penny on Bellewaerde Park.

It used to be a beautiful park in the 90’s and early ‘00’s, but the past 10-15 years, maintenance declined terribly (much rides look terribly reglected), the Zoo part of the park is the absolute minimum and food & beverage is TERRIBLE throughout the entire park.

So as i said, unless you really want to ride a Topple Tower, don’t bother spending time and money on this park.
    Ich bin Roland Mack. Seit über 30 Jahren mache ich Achterbahnen, als ob sie für mich wären, sehr solide und zu einem sehr wettbewerbsfähigen Preis. Mack Rides, Wir machen deine Achterbahn.

Sorry to inform you that 2019 has passed away.

2021 might work better. Bellewaerde is not that interesting ride wise. It think it had the world first boomerang and also the topple tower was the first of its kind. But I would suggest not to get your hopes to high for the experience: it's a beautiful ride that looks spectacular but feels rather lame.

The park got old and did not add too much interesting stuff for thrillseekers after 2000. I like them for sticking with the theme within each area of the park and preserving their natural vibe though. If you want a zoo better shift to Pairi Daiza. If you want a theme park Walibi delivers a more complete package.

I would suggest to go to Bellewaerde if you're going with a family, because for me and my family it's a real family theme park: you don't have to wait that long for most of the attractions and there is something for everyone. Like others say, there are no real thrill rides in the park, but we always have a nice day out - especially on a hot summer day/night or with Halloween.

If you're looking for a zoo, you probably should go to Pairi Daiza. But for me, the term zoo isn't correct anymore. Pairi Daiza is so much more than a regular zoo... Take a look at their website and be surprised by the beauty of this theme park with animals.

Your theme park to go this summer is Walibi Belgium. In the last years the park has been changing a lot and for this year there's a new spectacular roller coaster opening. Walibi is family friendly, but also the thrill capital / rollercoaster capital of Belgium.

Forum Rechten